Leap into a brand new game, set in the same world as The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past! The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds follows on from the story of the 1991 Super NES instalment, telling anew story in the kingdom of Hyrule. The world may be familiar, but the game has changed: new dungeons, fresh puzzles and a brand new gameplay approach offer a totally unique adventure!
- Suitable for the 2DS, 3DS and 3DS XL.
- With our hero Link's novel ability to move across walls as if he were painted on them, a new way to get your hands on key items, and the option to tackle dungeons in the order you choose, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is an adventure both nostalgic and new, only on Nintendo 3DS family systems!
- After the initial encounters with Yuga, you gain the power to turn into a living, walking painting on the wall! Using this new ability you can overcome obstacles and approach puzzles in completely new ways. You can slip in and out of buildings through cracks, stow away on moving blocks to get to higher levels, or even walk through cracks between worlds! Just watch out for your Energy Gauge - it will slowly deplete while Link is in this form.
- Keep your eyes peeled for areas where this new power will solve a puzzle, or save the day!
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 45496524524.