The Fujifilm X-A1 has the compact and lightweight feel of Fujifilm's X-M1, but this time features a standard APS-C CMOS sensor, offering high quality image capture and excellent video performance. Its retro styling is in line with Fujifilm's strong X series identity and, for the first time, Fujifilm has introduced a more varied range of colours.
Camera model number P10NC11820A
- 16 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology.
- Lens focal length 16 - 50mm.
- Optical image stabilisation.
- Continuous shooting up to 30 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 10 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 1/4000 sec.
- APS-C sensor, 23.6 x 15.6mm.
- Wide angle zoom lens.
- Aperture f/5.6-3.5.
- Includes lens caps.
- Lens weight: 195g.
- 10 lenses available.
- Hot shoe.
- ISO range from 200 to 6400.
- 1080p HD video capture.
- Video capture and playback with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Accepts SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
- Includes shoulder strap.
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included).
- Size: H6.65, W11.69, D3.9cm.
- Camera weight: 330g.
- EAN: 4547410256796.