Wherever you travel, feel at ease with the TomTom Start 20. See high quality maps on the TomTom's large screen as it guides you safely through complex junctions with ease. With an air vent mount option, family points of interest like zoos, parks and restaurants and a velvet bag, this TomTom Start Family Edition is the one for you.
For mobile speed cameras, you need a LIVE device. All TomTom devices come with fixed speed camera locations. Updates can be purchased for speed cameras or premium speed cameras.
- 4.3 inch touchscreen.
- Pre-loaded maps for UK, Republic of Ireland and Western Europe.
- Covers 23 European countries in total.
- Full postcode search.
- Dynamic routing.
- IQ routes to calculate your route based on the actual speeds measured on roads at different times of the day.
- Safety camera alerts - subscription required £19.99 for 12 months.
- Free updates - 90 day map update.
Sat Nav features:
- Saves past routes based on previous journeys.
- Lane guidance and advanced motorway exits display.
- 3D mapping.
- 21 saved routes.
- Points of interest - displays locations such as petrol stations and restaurants.
- Enhanced positioning technology.
- Speed limit indicator.
- Memory card slot compatible with Micro SD card. Memory card not included.
- Auto dimming and night mode.
Accessories in the box:
- Car charger.
- Windscreen suction mount.
- Carry case.
- USB cable.
- Up to 2 hours battery life.
- Battery indicator.
- Weight 154g.
- Size H8.5, W11.9, D1.9cm.
Model number 1EN4.054.04