The Nokia 100 is a simple and affordable pay as you go phone that's great for calling and texting - and has some handy features. This phone must be purchased with £10 airtime.
This handset must be purchased with £10 airtime, this will automatically be added to your transaction in store.
Mobile phone features:
- There's nothing complex about the Nokia 100. It has a good-sized keypad, making it easy to type in a phone number or write a text message. The colour display lets you see everything clearly. And it has a long battery life, so you won't need to worry about it running out when you're on the go. Also, the memory is large enough to store 250 text messages and up to 500 contacts in your phone book.
- There are loads of useful features to help you every day on the Nokia 100. Jot down reminders in the calendar, set the alarm to make sure you wake up on time each morning, and listen to the FM radio on the way to work. There's even a handy torch for when you need one unexpectedly.
You'll also find a stereo headset in the box so you can listen to the radio or make hands-free calls. And if you want to share a call, there's a speakerphone built in.
- Text friends and family quickly and accurately with predictive text. Just start typing your message, and the predictive text tool will guess each word you're typing and write the rest of it for you. If it's correct, you can move quickly on to typing the next word - or if it's not, just change it to the one you do want.
- Network provider: Vodafone.
- Feature S30 operating system.
Display and camera information:
Network and connectivity:
- 2G network capability.
- Standard SIM card.
- Up to 840 hours standby time.
- Up to 440 mins talk time.
- Size H110, W45.5, D14.9mm.
- Weight 69.6g.
- EAN: 5055015237854.