The Nikon D3100 features Nikon's enhanced Guide Mode giving you step-by-step instructions of how to change the camera settings and ultimately guiding you to becoming a better photographer.
The D3100 also features HDMI CEC connection to enable easy playback of photos and videos on your HD Television. Comes with an 18-55mm vibration reduction lens.
Camera model number D3100
- 14.2 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology and live view.
- CMOS sensor type.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Image stabilisation.
- Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 30 to 1/4000 sec.
- Zoom lens.
- Aperture f/3.5-5.6.
- Silent wave motor.
- 52mm filter.
- 11 focus points in the viewfinder.
- ISO range from 100 to 3200.
- 1080p video capture with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
Memory card compatibility:,
- Colour: black.
- Eyecup and shoulder strap.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Weight 455g.
- Size H12.4, W9.5, D7.45cm.