Be free to live an active life. One in four women experiences a degree of incontinence after giving birth, and anyone can suffer from the condition at any time of their lives. Despite this prevalence, it can be debilitating, embarrassing, unpleasant and seldom discussed. Very few sufferers seek any treatment or help. However, this common condition can be easily treated.
- The itouch Sure unit uses gentle electrotherapy to stimulate the pelvic floor muscles into regaining their strength and flexibility. Using a vaginal probe, it delivers electrical impulses which target the correct location. The pulses are not painful, but produce a mild tingling sensation. Best of all, itouch Sure does not have any side-effects, requires no drugs, and can reduce or even eliminate the need for surgery.
- In particularly severe cases, electrotherapy may be the only way to initiate the recovery of your pelvic floor. itouch Sure is suitable for women suffering from any of the three types of incontinence: stress, urge and mixed. Using itouch Sure will not only improve continence levels, therefore raising your confidence and general comfort, but will also help to enhance your sexual health.
- A strong pelvic floor will allow you to do all of the activities unhindered and without worry which, in the past, you may have taken for granted; jumping, laughing, carrying children, sneezing, running, sex, and countless more. The itouch Sure should be used for 20 minutes each day, ideally during any seated activity, for a two-month period. After this time, considerable improvement should be apparent, although many women choose to continue using the machine after this time.
- Designed with ease-of-use in mind the device features 4 clinically proven programmes to exercise the muscle according to the type of bladder weakness you experience; stress, urge, mixed or tone.
- Comes with full instructions and a helpline for further information.
- Batteries required 2 x AA batteries included.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5033435070039.